About AJs Western Wear
The short version of our story goes like this: We're eCommerce entrepreneurs who are proud to be part of a thriving woman-owned and operated company.
Here's the longer version: In 1999, our CEO, Susan Babcock, founded Bowling Concepts, which specializes in bowling shirts. Susan loves making people look good and feel good about themselves. As she smartly notes, "You can't always be a professional, but you can certainly look good while you're doing it." Bowling Concepts has enjoyed much success and is still going strong today.
Always on the lookout for other cool niches to fill, we saw a need for personalized hard-to-find western shirts. In 2007, we launched AJ's Western Wear to cater to the growing market of people who love the romance, history, legends, and sophisticated look of the Old West. As Susan says, "Great jeans, sharp shirts, and well-made boots are the mac & cheese, burger, and apple pie of western fashion."
All of our western shirts are limited editions that change with the seasons. And all of our shirts can be monogrammed and matched to the shirts in other categories, such as mens, women's, girls, and boys. Our embroidery shop is in house, which means our staff is "hands on" so that all orders meet your detailed specifications.
At AJ's Western Wear, we pride ourselves in offering:
* Fun & Knowledgeable Personal Cowgirl Shoppers to help ya'. You'll talk to a human being when you call--quite possibly Susan herself!
* High-quality, hard-to-find western wear at the best prices
* Free shipping on ALL Orders!
* Delivery turnaround that'll knock your boots off
* Custom looks--we can create custom looks for western weddings, cook-offs, company outings, family reunions, rodeo shows, and more
* Easy, fast, and secure checkout
Oh, and are you wondering who the heck AJ is? The letters are for Susan's two daughters, Addison and Jessica, who love playing dress-up as cowgirls. Now you know!
To all of you, from all of us at AJ's Western Wear - Thank you and Giddy Up!
The AJ's Western Wear Family